1) Reverse-engineer a database instance to fetch or infer the schema of the selected collections/tables
2) Compare two Hackolade models to detect differences, and optionally merge them
3) Forward-engineer structure created with the application to dynamically generate the schema DDL of the selected entities. Or forward-engineer JSON Schema or a sample JSON data document
4) Generate documentation for a Hackolade model, in HTML, Markdown, or PDF format
5) The orchestration of the commands and arguments is typically scripted, then triggered by an event or a schedule. The sequence of steps depends on whether development has the upper hand or governance. You will find more details in these pages:
There are no comments for now.