Tackling complexity at the heart of data. With Domain-Driven Data Modeling (DDDM) the main principles are:
- focus on your core ("domain and sub-domains")
- break down complex problems into smaller ones ("bounded context")
- use data modeling as a communication tool ("ubiquitous language")
- keep together what belongs together ("aggregates")
- reach a shared understanding between business and tech ("collaboration of domain experts and developers")
- iterate and evolve ("continuous refinement") S
There are no comments for now.